Thursday 17 March 2011

poster research




This is the poster for the Metro newspaper, I feel as if I should include this in my research as I have followed the Metro as a whole product and brand.


The poster uses childlike writing and effect by using a toy that would be found at the arcade. The professional metro sign in the bottom right hand corner brings the meaning back of what the poster is about.

















This is the poster for The Sun newspaper, I found this poster really interesting as it doesn' t follow normal conventions for a poster, it is outstanding and eye catching compared to others. The long list of articles isn't boring as it is placed in a design like a reciept.

The prices of the newspaper is placed at the bottom and all the details needed are given in a simple design.









The Guardian newspaper's poster was one of the most attractive newspaper poster that I noticed. I like the use of words and colour, these immediatley attract the audience. This outlines my newspaper slightly as the male and female colour scheme can be related too, the use of blues and greens on the 'opinion' and the more female colours of pinks and reds on the word 'fact'.











No comments:

Post a Comment