Wednesday 16 March 2011

Page 2 development

This is my final design for my second page of my newspaper. I realised I needed to add small details like the bar at the top of the page, the page number and the name of the paper. At the bottom of the page I included adverts of Jessica Nails the nail polish brand that is well known, and also ASOS which is a unisex clothes shop online. I chose this as it represents both genders as the whole of my newspaper is. I chose my font as Arial Black for the headline and story as this is a suitable font for the seriousness of my story that outlines the underlying issue of anorexia, mostly in teens. A weather forecast is also a common feature used in newspapers on the second page. I feel my layout is still developing as feedback has been that the stories don't actually represent both male and female and it was commented that the weather and the asos advert look like they haven't had enough time spent on them. I'll need to change the anorexia story to how it has affected a male and I need to work on the other feedback comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment