Wednesday 9 March 2011

Newspaper Design Front Page

My first page of my newspaper will use a four column layout that will attract my audience with an attention grabbing headline of a girl band that have recently been developed. My main image will be of the girlband that i have focused my story on.

My title of my newspaper is 'BY' this stands for Bexley Youth. I will use a blue and pink colour scheme that will relate to a mixed gender audience.

My advert at the bottom of the page will be for new young drivers that are looking for an instructor, i will make it myself using photoshop that will benefit me and show my IT skills.

I've decided to put a plug at the top of the page as this is conventional and it will brighten the page. The area for the date is probably a bit big but I'll see what happens with that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment