Tuesday 5 April 2011

Photography for poster




I took a photo of Louisa against the green screen so I was able to edit it in photoshop and apply it to my poster, my idea was that she could lean against the 'Y' on my poster.
I chose Louisa to stand against the 'Y' as the pink letter represents the female gender, this shows that my newspaper is for both genders. Louisa looks relaxed and this send out the right message about my paper. I think the lighting I used works well here too.







This image of George is placed on the 'B' on my poster, he is representing the male part of my newspaper. The colour of the 'B' is blue and is for masculinity. I also used the green screen to take my photograph and used the quick selection tool in the toolbar on photoshop to cut out the background neatly.








No comments:

Post a Comment