Wednesday 6 April 2011

Audience Feedback



I
printed out my newspaper, both pages and it was left out in the media room for all year groups and teachers to comment on. This would give me a good range of repsonses as it would my target audience and professionals.
This is my newspaper and the comments that were left on it. The main things I need to do now are:
1. Completely remove the advert as it was seen 'not suitable for the age group for my newspaper'. I will change the advert to horoscopes as this is a popular topic that young people like to read about.

2. The main image was also a major concern for my paper as it wasn't taken specifically for my main story, this therefore led me to lose vital marks. I will take a new photo using a digital SLR camera and I need to think carefully about the mise-en-scene and framing of the shot.

3. The other issue I have with my newspaper is that there are too many gaps. I need to work on making it appear more full and interesting.























No comments:

Post a Comment